|Company Name||Mortgage Advice Bureau|
|Location||Derby, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 4, 2018|
Due to continued expansion we now require a suitably qualified Advice Quality Assessor based in Derby.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team who are integral to protecting our business against risk as well as providing an important support function to Advisers, Business Owners and the Field Compliance Team. You should be able to effectively prioritise a busy case load and be clear and consistent when dealing with all internal & external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold full CeMap or equivalent and will have an excellent understanding of the current mortgage & protection market.
Home working may be considered for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Compliance Operations Manager, the role entails
- Ensure that any remedial actions are completed within required timescales
- Contribute to management information on advice quality outputs and issues
- Help to identify trends and support Board discussion on risk management
- Provide a second line of support to Advisers, Business Owners & Field Compliance Managers on process & policy queries
- Support business change through input into system & process changes that affect Compliance
- Maintain database, maintaining audit trails and producing MI
- Conducting Advice Quality Reviews – assessing advice documentation, providing feedback to individuals & Business Owners
Skills and Requirements
- A methodical, logical approach with a keen eye for detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and maintain quality of advice at all times
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines
- Able to work well as an individual and as part of a team
- Self-motivated with a positive and "can-do" attitude
- IT skills and experience including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Professional qualifications with regard to Mortgage/Insurance Advice e.g. CeMAP will be required and will be an advantage at recruitment
Must have recent and relevant industry experience, this could be in either advising within a regulatory role or compliance function