|Company Name||Mortgage Advice Bureau|
|Location||Surrey, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||February 20, 2017|
|Salary||Competitive & negotiable package, high OTE|
Due to phenomenal growth, one of our top producing AR business partners now require a Financial Services Sales Manager to cover the Surrey and surrounding area of their comprehensive network of estate agency branches and in-house financial services.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Financial Services and also in Estate Agency, as this is a very hands on role in developing all teams involved with Financial Services in the business. A competitive package is on offer with a realistic OTE £60 - £75K.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant previous exposure to financial services, ideally associated with an estate agency environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, especially mortgages & protection.
- Target driven and capable of achieving improving financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, management, leadership and influencing skills
Key job functions:
- Managing and improving existing adviser's performances and conversions
- Support and develop new advisers
- Actively assist in the recruitment process of new team members