|Company Name||Mortgage Advice Bureau|
|Location||Northants/Cambs/Leics, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 9, 2018|
|Salary||£30-45K OTE plus company car and excellent benefits|
Due to phenomenal growth one of our top producing AR business partners now require a Regional Business Development Manager (BDM) who will be field/home based but will be requored to commute to Gloucester to attend meetings at head office at least once per week.
The successful candidate will cover the Northants, Leics & Cambs area and the role will be a mix of recruitment to find suitable advisers and estate agency introducers plus account management and support to their teams of Business Partner Advisers and relevant introducer businesses in the region.
We are looking for a candidate with experience in Financial Services, with a Mortgage Advising background and ideally in Estate Agency too, as this is a mixed recruitment & management role a background in recruitment would also be an advantage, realistic OTE £45K with a competitive basic salary, company car and pension scheme
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Significant previous exposure required to financial services, ideally associated with an estate agency environment
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, especially mortgages & protection.
- Proven ability to manage projects effectively, keeping key stakeholders updated.
- Target driven and capable of achieving improving financial performance.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.