|Company Name||Mortgage Advice Bureau|
|Location||Derby, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||March 20, 2017|
|Salary||Competitive & negotiable package|
We are looking to recruit a bright, driven and passionate individual to work at our vibrant and challenging Head Office in Derby. The Quality Assurance Tester/Engineer will be in integral part of a growing development team within MAB.
You will ideally have at least a 2:1 Degree in Computer Science or a numerate subject like maths or physics supported by strong A level results. Previous exposure to testing environments while at university would be highly advantageous.
Your main duties will consist of:
- Creation and analysis of testing scenarios
- Identify and track bugs completing detailed analysis of any problems
- Creating, implementing and executing scripts to enable automation
- Transact SQL exposure
You will ideally possess the following qualities:
- An eagerness and willingness to learn manual and automation testing
- An exceptional eye for detail
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- The ability to work thoroughly and autonomously
In return, we offer a great working environment with a competitive salary, 22 days’ holiday and would look to further develop your career by offering training and mentoring programs.
If you are keen to pursue a career in testing with us, please apply no later than 31st March when applications will close.