|Company Name||Mortgage Advice Bureau (Bon Accord)|
|Location||Stirling, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||January 22, 2018|
Mortgage & Protection Adviser
|Salary||£25K - 40K OTE employed|
Due to rapid expansion, we are recruiting qualified mortgage & protection advisers to join this exciting and dynamic business based in STIRLING.
We pride ourselves in being the very best in the business by providing our clients with an unrivalled service and offering best in class knowledge and products and services.
To be successful in this position you will be highly driven and ambitious and most importantly, provide excellent customer service. You will be working in a fast-paced office environment and should have excellent sales skills as well as being able to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Realistic OTE £40,000+ per annum, uncapped
- Awards and incentives
- Employee benefits - Perkbox
- Flexible 38 hour week between the operational hours of Mon - Fri 9am to 7:30pm
- Ongoing training and support
- Progressive career opportunities
- Full administration support
ABOUT THE MORTGAGE ADVISER ROLE
This is a highly rewarding role and you will provide an advised service to all new and existing customers searching over 90 UK lenders offering a variety of mortgage products and protection products from a comprehensive panel. The role is based in a modern, professional and comfortable office environment and is a fast paced but fulfilling role, taking numerous new applications on a daily basis and converting those enquiries to advised mortgage & protection business.
- Experience as a Mortgage & Protection Adviser
- Fully CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified
- Previous experience in a fast-paced sales environment would be an advantage
- Positive attitude and ambitious, high level of integrity and driven to succeed
- Organised, self-motivated and a team player
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Great problem solver and able to remain calm under pressure
- IT literate